Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Matt Ryan’s player prop bets for Saturday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on NFL Network, here are some key stats and trends to know. Ryan’s Indianapolis Colts (4-8-1) and the Minnesota Vikings (10-3) take the field in Week 15 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Matt Ryan Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 251.5 (-115)
Matt Ryan Passing Stats
- Ryan has thrown for 2,875 yards (261.4 per game) while completing 67.8% of his passes, with 13 TDs and 13 INTs.
- He’s also rushed 24 times for 70 yards and one TD, averaging 6.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, Ryan has completed 290 of his 428 pass attempts. That’s 26.4 completions per game, which ranks third in the league.
- Ryan ranks 13th in the NFL with 1,541 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Colts, who rank 31st in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 59.9% of the time while running the football 40.1% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- at Cowboys (12/4/2022): 21-of-37 (56.8%), 233 yards, 2 TDs, 3 INTsvs. Steelers (11/28/2022): 22-of-34 (64.7%), 199 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 4 carries, 22 yardsvs. Eagles (11/20/2022): 23-of-32 (71.9%), 213 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs