Table of Contents
Justin Fields has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Fields’ Chicago Bears (3-10) and the Philadelphia Eagles (12-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 15 matchup from Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Justin Fields Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 18, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 166.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 71.5 (-115)
Justin Fields Passing Stats
- Fields has thrown for 1,896 yards (158.0 per game) while completing 61.7% of his passes, with 13 TDs and 10 INTs.
- He has also contributed 905 yards on 128 carries (and eight TDs), averaging 75.4 yards per game on the ground.
- So far this season, Fields has completed 156 of his 253 pass attempts. That’s 13.0 completions per game, which ranks 33rd in the league.
- Fields ranks 24th in the NFL with 1,097 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Bears have thrown the ball in 38.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 62.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 19th in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Packers (12/4/2022): 20-of-25 (80%), 254 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs; 6 carries, 71 yards, 1 TDat Jets (11/27/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTsat Falcons (11/20/2022): 14-of-21 (66.7%), 153 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 18 carries, 85 yards, 1 TD