Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Kirk Cousins for Saturday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on NFL Network, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings (10-3) play the Indianapolis Colts (4-8-1) in Week 15 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Kirk Cousins Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 268.5 (-115)
Kirk Cousins Passing Stats
- Cousins has thrown for 3,358 yards (258.3 per game) while completing 65.5% of his passes, with 20 TDs and nine INTs.
- He has added 58 yards on the ground (4.5 per game) on 25 carries plus two touchdowns.
- Cousins ranks sixth in the league with 24.7 completed passes per game (321 total completions this season).
- Cousins ranks second in the NFL with 1,993 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Vikings have run 62.3% passing plays and 37.7% rushing plays this season. They rank 10th in the NFL in scoring.
Last 3 Games
- at Lions (12/11/2022): 31-of-41 (75.6%), 425 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Jets (12/4/2022): 21-of-35 (60%), 173 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Patriots (11/24/2022): 30-of-37 (81.1%), 299 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT