Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Tyler Lockett for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. NFC West foes meet in Week 15 when Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks (7-6) take the field against the San Francisco 49ers (9-4) at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Tyler Lockett Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 15, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 62.5 (-115)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Stats
- Lockett has been targeted 99 times and has 71 catches, leading the Seahawks with 896 yards (68.9 per game) plus eight TDs.
- So far this season, 23.1% of the 429 passes thrown by his team have gone Lockett’s way.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 21.6% of his team’s 37 offensive TDs.
Against San Francisco
- Lockett is averaging 66.3 receiving yards per game in three career matchups against the 49ers, 3.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (62.5).
- Lockett has had over 62.5 receiving yards against the 49ers twice.
- Lockett, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Panthers (12/11/2022): 5 receptions, 60 yards, 1 TDat Rams (12/4/2022): 9 receptions, 128 yards, 1 TDvs. Raiders (11/27/2022): 3 receptions, 68 yards, 1 TD