Table of Contents
The Tennessee Titans (7-6) visit the Los Angeles Chargers (7-6) on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at SoFi Stadium and will look to halt a three-game losing streak.
The Titans are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+3), versus the Chargers (with an over/under of 46 points).
Create your NFL Pool started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Los Angeles Chargers vs. Tennessee Titans
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Chargers
- So far this season, the Chargers have put together an 8-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Chargers have a 2-3 record against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Six of the Chargers’ 13 games with a set total have hit the over (46.2%).
Stats & Insights for Chargers
- The Chargers are averaging 357.4 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 12th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 23rd, surrendering 359.9 yards per game.
- With 25.1 points allowed per game on defense, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL, the Chargers have been forced to lean on their 14th-ranked offense (22.7 points per contest) to keep them in games.
- The Chargers own the 13th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (212.9 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with 272.9 passing yards per game.
- It’s been a difficult stretch for the Chargers in terms of running the ball, as they rank second-worst in rushing offense (84.5 rushing yards per game) and fifth-worst in rushing defense (147 rushing yards per game allowed) in 2022.
- The Chargers are putting up a 42.7% third-down percentage on offense (11th in the NFL), and they rank 24th on defense with a 42.6% third-down percentage allowed.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense in terms of yards per play that ranks third-worst in the NFL (6.2 yards per play allowed), the Chargers have played better on offense, ranking 22nd in the NFL by putting up 5.4 yards per play.
- With 17 forced turnovers (10th in NFL) against 13 turnovers committed (second in NFL), the Chargers’ +4 turnover margin ranks seventh in the NFL.
Chargers’ Best Players
- Justin Herbert: 3,706 PASS YDS / 285.1 YPG / 67.6% / 21 TD / 7 INT / 45 CAR / 143 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Austin Ekeler: 153 CAR / 634 YDS / 48.8 YPG / 8 TD / 93 REC / 623 YDS / 47.9 YPG / 5 TD
- Joshua Kelley: 36 CAR / 167 YDS / 18.6 YPG / 1 TD / 10 REC / 78 YDS / 8.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Josh Palmer: 61 REC / 665 YDS / 55.4 YPG / 3 TD
- Mike Williams: 44 REC / 626 YDS / 69.6 YPG / 4 TD
- Khalil Mack: 41 TKL / 10 TFL / 7 SACK / 1 PD
- Drue Tranquill: 106 TKL / 6 TFL / 3 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Bryce Callahan: 40 TKL / 2 TFL / 3 INT / 6 PD
Betting Insights for Titans
- The Titans are 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Titans have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Titans games have gone over the point total in five out of 13 opportunities (38.5%).
Stats & Insights for Titans
- The Titans rank fourth-worst in total yards per game (296.9), but they’ve been more productive defensively, ranking 24th in the NFL with 365 total yards allowed per contest.
- In terms of points scored the Titans rank 26th in the NFL (18.5 points per game), and they are 12th on the other side of the ball (21.2 points allowed per game).
- The Titans have struggled on both offense and defense in terms of passing this season, ranking fourth-worst in passing yards (175.7 per game) and second-worst in passing yards surrendered (283.7 per game).
- The Titans rank 16th in the NFL with 121.2 rushing yards per contest, but they’ve been lifted up by their defense, which ranks third-best by surrendering only 81.3 rushing yards per contest.
- The Titans’ defense has been keeping opposing offenses in check on third down, surrendering a 31.6% third-down conversion percentage (best). Offensively, they rank 25th in the NFL with a 36.8% third-down rate.
- In terms of yards per play, the Titans rank 19th in the NFL (5.6) and 18th on defense (5.9 yards allowed per play).
- The Titans have recorded 13 forced turnovers (26th in NFL) and committed 15 turnovers (13th in NFL) this season for a -2 turnover margin that ranks 18th in the NFL.
Best Players for Titans
- Ryan Tannehill: 2,371 PASS YDS / 215.5 YPG / 65% / 13 TD / 5 INT
- Derrick Henry: 275 CAR / 1,199 YDS / 92.2 YPG / 11 TD / 26 REC / 320 YDS / 24.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 22 CAR / 145 YDS / 12.1 YPG / 0 TD / 21 REC / 177 YDS / 14.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Robert Woods: 38 REC / 406 YDS / 31.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 22 REC / 370 YDS / 28.5 YPG / 3 TD
- Treylon Burks: 25 REC / 359 YDS / 44.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Denico Autry: 20 TKL / 6 TFL / 7 SACK / 2 PD
- Kevin Byard: 83 TKL / 1 INT / 3 PD
- Roger McCreary: 72 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 INT / 4 PD