Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (14-12) host the Sacramento Kings (14-11) after winning four home games in a row. The 76ers are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 13, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 227.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Kings
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have compiled an 8-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1% of those games).
- Philadelphia has gone 2-3 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -217 or shorter (winning 40%).
- So far this season, the 76ers have put together a 15-11-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the 76ers are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Philadelphia’s games this year is 8.4 fewer points than the total of 227.5 in this matchup.
- In the 76ers’ 25 games with a set total, 13 have hit the over (52%).
Sacramento Betting Stats & Info
- The Kings have been underdogs in 14 games this season and won five (35.7%) of those contests.
- Sacramento has not won as an underdog of +180 or more on the moneyline this season in four games with those odds or longer.
- The Kings have covered the spread 16 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Sacramento’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 232.9 points, 5.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- This year, Kings games have hit the over 11 times.
76ers vs. Kings Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- The 76ers get 33.4 points, 9.9 rebounds and 4.8 assists from Joel Embiid.
- James Harden contributes 22.2 points per game and adds 6.7 rebounds and 10.4 assists for the 76ers.
- The 76ers get 2.3 three-pointers per game out of De’Anthony Melton.
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis’ averages this season are 17.2 points, 11.3 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 22.8 points per game. He also grabs five rebounds and dishes out 5.6 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter averages three three-pointers per game.