Table of Contents
The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (4-5) are 8.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Hartford Hawks (4-8) on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 126.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Peacocks vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Hartford, Connecticut
- Arena: Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Peter’s has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve gone 3-2 in those games.
- The Peacocks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -412 or shorter.
- The Peacocks have gone 3-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Hawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8.5 points or more this year (0-6).
- The average total Saint Peter’s has had set in games this season is 6.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Hartford Betting Stats & Info
- Hartford has been underdogs in nine games this season and won one (11.1%) of those contests.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +318.
- The Hawks are only 1-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hawks are 0-6 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Hartford this year is 7.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Peter’s vs. Hartford Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Peter’s Rank||Saint Peter’s AVG||Hartford AVG||Hartford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- The Peacocks leader in rebounds and assist is Latrell Reid, who grabs 6.6 rebounds and gives out 3.9 assists per game along with scoring 6.6 points per contest.
- Jaylen Murray leads Saint Peter’s in scoring, averaging 13.6 per game to go with three rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Murray makes more threes per game than any other member of the Peacocks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- Briggs McClain is at the top of the Hawks scoring leaderboard with 16.5 points per game. He also grabs 3.3 rebounds and racks up 1.6 assists per game.
- The Hartford leaders in rebounding and assists are Pano Pavlidis with 6.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.9 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Michael Dunne with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.4 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Dunne is dependable from three-point range and leads the Hawks with 2.3 made threes per game.