Table of Contents
The Long Island Sharks (1-8) will look to break a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (3-8) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Great Danes have lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Great Danes vs. Sharks
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Guilderland Center, New York
- Arena: SEFCU Arena
Albany (NY) Betting Stats & Information
- Albany (NY) is the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Great Danes have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -345 or shorter.
- The Great Danes have only covered the spread two times in 10 opportunities this season.
- The Sharks have a 3-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Albany (NY)’s average point total in outings this year is 143.6, 2.4 points less than the total in this game.
LIU Betting Stats & Info
- LIU has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Sharks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +265.
- So far this season, the Sharks have compiled a 3-5-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Sharks are 3-4 against the spread.
- LIU’s games this year have averaged a total of 149.8 points, 3.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Albany (NY) vs. LIU Season Stat Comparison
|Albany (NY) Rank||Albany (NY) AVG||LIU AVG||LIU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Albany (NY) Great Danes Leaders
- Gerald Drumgoole Jr. leads the Great Danes in points and assists per game, scoring 14.4 points and distributing 2.1 assists.
- Jonathan Beagle is Albany (NY)’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 10.5 points per game.
- Drumgoole leads the Great Danes in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Long Island Sharks Leaders
- Marko Maletic is the top scorer for the Sharks with 14.9 points per game. He also adds 2.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his stats.
- Quion Burns has a stat line of six rebounds, 9.6 points and 1.9 assists per game for LIU to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tre Wood has the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 9 points and 2.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Maletic hits 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Sharks.