Table of Contents
The Lipscomb Bisons (6-4) are heavily favored (by 10.5 points) to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-7) on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 147 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bisons vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Allen Arena
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Information
- Lipscomb has been favored on the moneyline three times this season. They’ve gone 1-2 in those games.
- The Bisons have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -588 or shorter.
- The Bisons have a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 10.5 points or more.
- Lipscomb’s average point total in matchups this season is 148.3, 1.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Tennessee Tech has been underdogs in eight games this season and won one (12.5%) of those contests.
- The Golden Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +420.
- So far this season, the Golden Eagles have put together a 4-3-1 record against the spread.
- The Golden Eagles have a 3-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 10.5 points or more.
- The average over/under in Tennessee Tech’s games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the point total of 147 for this outing.
Lipscomb vs. Tennessee Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Lipscomb Rank||Lipscomb AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- The Bisons scoring leader is Jacob Ognacevic, who averages 18 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Will Pruitt is Lipscomb’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.4 per game, while Ahsan Asadullah is its best passer, distributing three assists in each contest.
- The Bisons get the most three-point shooting production out of Trae Benham, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Brett Thompson scores 11.8 points and tacks on 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Golden Eagles’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jaylen Sebree grabs 6.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.3 points per game and adds 1.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Tennessee Tech rebounding leaderboard.
- Tyrone Perry is dependable from three-point range and leads the Golden Eagles with 2.3 made threes per game.