Table of Contents
The Stetson Hatters (5-3) visit the Charleston (SC) Cougars (10-1) after losing three road games in a row. The Cougars are heavy favorites by 15 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 14, 2022. The point total is set at 146.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Hatters
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: TD Arena
Charleston (SC) Betting Stats & Information
- Charleston (SC) has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of seven times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Cougars have not played as a moneyline favorite of -1667 or shorter.
- The Cougars are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hatters are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 15 points or more this year.
- Charleston (SC)’s average point total in matchups this season is 153.4, 6.9 points higher than the total in this game.
Stetson Betting Stats & Info
- Stetson has won three of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Hatters have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +850.
- So far this season, the Hatters have compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 15-point underdogs this season, the Hatters are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Stetson’s games this season is three more points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
Charleston (SC) vs. Stetson Season Stat Comparison
|Charleston (SC) Rank||Charleston (SC) AVG||Stetson AVG||Stetson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charleston (SC) Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars scoring leader is Dalton Bolon, who averages 12.3 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Charleston (SC)’s leading rebounder is Babacar Faye averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Ryan Larson and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Reyne Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Stetson Hatters Leaders
- Luke Brown is the top scorer for the Hatters with 11.8 points per game. He also tacks on 2.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Mahamadou Diawara puts up a stat line of 4.7 rebounds, 5.7 points and 0.4 assists per game for Stetson to take the top rebound spot on the team. Stephan D. Swenson holds the top spot for assists with 4.5 per game, adding 10.3 points and 2.1 rebounds per contest.
- Wheza Panzo is consistent from distance and leads the Hatters with 3.3 made threes per game.