Table of Contents
A pair of struggling teams square off when the Charlotte Hornets (7-20) host the Detroit Pistons (7-22) on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Hornets are 3-point favorites as they look to stop a five-game losing streak against the Pistons, losers of three straight. The matchup’s over/under is set at 225.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSDET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
Hornets Betting Stats & Information
- The Hornets have won three of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- Charlotte has played as a moneyline favorite of -139 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- So far this season, the Hornets have compiled a 12-15-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Hornets are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Charlotte has had in its games this year is 0.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in 14 of the Hornets’ 29 games with a set total.
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- The Pistons have been underdogs in 27 games this season and won six (22.2%) of those contests.
- Detroit has a record of 5-21, a 19.2% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +118 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pistons are 15-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 13-12-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Detroit this season is 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This year, 17 of the Pistons’ games have gone over the point total.
Hornets vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Hornets Rank||Hornets AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Mason Plumlee puts up 9.5 points, 9.3 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. puts up 20.8 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- The Hornets get 2.3 three-pointers per game out of Oubre.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic averages 21 points per game, while also pulling down 3.6 rebounds and dishing out 2.4 assists per game.
- Isaiah Stewart averages 11.7 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, while Killian Hayes adds 8.1 points, 2.7 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic is the top scorer from deep for the Pistons (among active players), hitting 2.6 threes per game.