Table of Contents
The Oklahoma City Thunder (11-16) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Miami Heat (13-15) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at Paycom Center. The matchup airs on BSOK and BSSUN. The over/under is set at 227 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSSUN
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have won 57.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (11-8).
- Miami has gone 5-8 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -163 or shorter (winning 38.5%).
- The Heat are 9-18-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 3.5 points or more, the Heat have a 3-12 record against the spread.
- Miami’s average point total in matchups this year is 217.2, 9.8 points below the total in this game.
- A total of 14 of the Heat’s 27 games with a set total have hit the over (51.9%).
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Thunder have been the underdog 21 times and won nine, or 42.9%, of those games.
- Oklahoma City has a record of 8-11, a 42.1% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +137 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Thunder have put together a 16-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Thunder have gone 13-6 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 233.5 points, 6.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- This season, Thunder games have hit the over 16 times.
Heat vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- The Heat get 20.8 points, 9.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists from Bam Adebayo.
- Kyle Lowry’s averages this season are 14 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- Max Strus makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Heat, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scores 31.2 points per game, while also pulling down 4.5 rebounds and racking up 5.8 assists per game.
- Josh Giddey puts up 14.7 points, 7.8 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort knocks down 1.7 three-pointers per game.