A Pair of struggling teams meet at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, December 18, 2022 when the Denver Broncos (3-10) look to end their five-game lose streak against the Arizona Cardinals (4-9), who have lost three games in a row.
The Cardinals are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+3), against the Broncos (with an over/under of 36.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Denver Broncos vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos have posted a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos are 0-3 against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Out of the Broncos’ 13 games with a set total, two have hit the over (15.4%).
Stats & Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos are compiling 315.5 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank seventh, allowing 314.3 yards per game.
- While the Broncos rank worst in the NFL in scoring offense with 14.9 points per game, it’s been a different story on the other side of the ball, as they rank fourth-best (18.3 points per game allowed).
- The Broncos are putting up 212.4 passing yards per game on offense this year (22nd in NFL), and they are allowing 196.6 passing yards per game (seventh) on defense.
- The Broncos rank 25th in run offense (103.2 rushing yards per game) and 17th in run defense (117.7 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- While the Broncos rank worst in the NFL in third-down percentage at 28.1%, it’s been a different situation on defense, as they rank third-best (33.1% third-down percentage allowed).
- This season, the Broncos are putting up 5.3 yards per play on offense (25th in the league), while featuring the third-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.2).
- With 16 forced turnovers (14th in NFL) against 14 turnovers committed (sixth in NFL), the Broncos (+2) own the 10th-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Broncos’ Best Players
- Russell Wilson: 2,805 PASS YDS / 233.8 YPG / 60.4% / 11 TD / 6 INT / 41 CAR / 215 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Latavius Murray: 112 CAR / 437 YDS / 48.6 YPG / 4 TD / 20 REC / 83 YDS / 9.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Courtland Sutton: 52 REC / 688 YDS / 57.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Jerry Jeudy: 42 REC / 587 YDS / 53.4 YPG / 6 TD
- Greg Dulcich: 28 REC / 361 YDS / 45.1 YPG / 1 TD
- Dre’Mont Jones: 46 TKL / 9 TFL / 6.5 SACK
- Alex Singleton: 107 TKL / 5 TFL / 3 PD
- Justin Simmons: 44 TKL / 2 TFL / 3 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Cardinals
- The Cardinals’ ATS record is 6-7-0 this season.
- The Cardinals have a 3-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- The Cardinals have hit the over in eight of their 13 games with a set total (61.5%).
Stats & Insights for Cardinals
- In terms of total offense, the Cardinals rank 20th in the NFL (333.8 total yards per game) and 21st on the other side of the ball (354 total yards allowed per game).
- The Cardinals rank 17th in points per game (21.3), but they’ve been less effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking worst in the NFL with 26.8 points ceded per contest.
- In terms of passing, the Cardinals rank 18th in the NFL (219.1 passing yards per game) and 25th on defense (243.8 passing yards allowed per contest).
- From an offensive perspective, the Cardinals are putting up 114.8 rushing yards per game (17th-ranked). They rank eighth in the NFL on defense (110.2 rushing yards allowed per game).
- With a 37% third-down conversion rate on offense, the Cardinals rank 24th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 27th, giving up a 43.7% third-down rate.
- The Cardinals are generating 5.2 yards per play on offense this season (27th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 5.9 yards per play (18th-ranked) on defense.
- After forcing 15 turnovers (15th in NFL) and turning the ball over 15 times (12th in NFL) this season, the Cardinals own the 15th-ranked turnover margin of 0.
Best Players for Cardinals
- Kyler Murray: 2,368 PASS YDS / 215.3 YPG / 66.4% / 14 TD / 7 INT / 67 CAR / 418 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- James Conner: 136 CAR / 561 YDS / 56.1 YPG / 5 TD / 33 REC / 200 YDS / 20 YPG / 1 TD
- DeAndre Hopkins: 56 REC / 653 YDS / 93.3 YPG / 3 TD
- Marquise Brown: 53 REC / 565 YDS / 70.6 YPG / 3 TD
- Rondale Moore: 41 REC / 414 YDS / 51.8 YPG / 1 TD
- J.J. Watt: 22 TKL / 9 TFL / 6.5 SACK / 5 PD
- Budda Baker: 95 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Isaiah Simmons: 66 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 2 INT / 6 PD