Table of Contents
The New England Patriots (7-6) hit the road to square off against the Las Vegas Raiders (5-8) at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, December 18, 2022.
The Patriots are favored, but by less than a field goal (-1), versus the Raiders. The over/under for this game is 44.5 points.
Create your NFL Pool started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for New England Patriots vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Patriots
- The Patriots have gone 7-5-1 ATS this season.
- The Patriots have a 5-1-1 record against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- Patriots games with a set total have hit the over five times this season (38.5%).
Stats & Insights for Patriots
- The Patriots are totaling 319.6 yards per game offensively this season (24th in NFL), and they are giving up 312.6 yards per game (sixth) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Patriots sport the 18th-ranked offense this year (21.2 points per game), and they’ve been better on defense, ranking fifth-best with only 18.4 points allowed per game.
- The Patriots are putting up 214.8 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 21st in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank ninth, surrendering 201.3 passing yards per game.
- Offensively, the Patriots rank 23rd in the NFL with 104.8 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 12th in rushing yards allowed per contest (111.3).
- The Patriots are averaging a 35.6% third-down conversion rate on offense this year (26th in NFL), and they are surrendering a 39.5% third-down conversion rate (16th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Patriots are putting up 5.7 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 15th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank sixth, giving up 5.3 yards per play.
- The Patriots own the eighth-ranked turnover margin in the league at +3, forcing 21 turnovers (fifth in NFL) while turning it over 18 times (23rd in NFL).
Patriots’ Best Players
- Mac Jones: 2,198 PASS YDS / 219.8 YPG / 68.2% / 7 TD / 8 INT
- Rhamondre Stevenson: 164 CAR / 742 YDS / 57.1 YPG / 4 TD / 58 REC / 385 YDS / 29.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Damien Harris: 84 CAR / 383 YDS / 42.6 YPG / 3 TD / 13 REC / 75 YDS / 8.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Jakobi Meyers: 50 REC / 593 YDS / 59.3 YPG / 3 TD
- DeVante Parker: 25 REC / 460 YDS / 38.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Hunter Henry: 28 REC / 406 YDS / 31.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Matthew Judon: 49 TKL / 12 TFL / 14.5 SACK / 3 PD
- Ja’Whaun Bentley: 85 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Jonathan Jones: 45 TKL / 3 INT / 8 PD
Betting Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders are 6-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Raiders have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- Seven of the Raiders’ 13 games with a set total have hit the over (53.8%).
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- With 361.9 total yards per game on offense, the Raiders rank eighth in the NFL in 2022. Defensively, they rank 24th, allowing 365 total yards per contest.
- In terms of points scored the Raiders rank 11th in the NFL (23.7 points per game), and they are 24th defensively (24.1 points allowed per game).
- The Raiders rank 12th in passing yards per game (233.5), but they’ve been less effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL with 254.5 passing yards conceded per contest.
- The Raiders are posting 128.5 rushing yards per contest on offense this season (10th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 110.5 rushing yards per game (10th-ranked) on defense.
- In terms of third-down efficiency, the Raiders rank 19th in the NFL (38.5% third-down conversion rate) and 26th on the other side of the ball (43.2% third-down rate allowed).
- With 6.1 yards per play on offense, the Raiders rank sixth in the NFL. Defensively they rank 18th, allowing 5.9 yards per play.
- The Raiders sport a -3 turnover margin this season, which ranks 24th in the NFL.
Best Players for Raiders
- Derek Carr: 3,117 PASS YDS / 239.8 YPG / 62% / 20 TD / 10 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 269 CAR / 1,402 YDS / 107.8 YPG / 11 TD / 44 REC / 346 YDS / 26.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 82 REC / 1,247 YDS / 95.9 YPG / 12 TD
- Mack Hollins: 47 REC / 588 YDS / 45.2 YPG / 3 TD
- Maxx Crosby: 73 TKL / 19 TFL / 11.5 SACK / 3 PD
- Duron Harmon: 59 TKL / 2 INT / 5 PD