Bookmakers have installed player prop bets for Kareem Hunt ahead of his next NFL game on Saturday at 4:30 PM ET airing on NFL Network. AFC North foes meet in Week 15 when Hunt and the Cleveland Browns (5-8) square off against the Baltimore Ravens (9-4) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Kareem Hunt Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 24.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 11.5 (-115)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Stats
- Hunt has put up 423 rushing yards on 106 carries (32.5 yards per game) with three TDs this season.
- He also has 27 receptions for 179 yards and one TD.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 12.9% of his team’s 31 offensive TDs.
- He has handled 106, or 25.7%, of his team’s 413 rushing attempts this season.
- Hunt has racked up 181 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to five broken tackles), which is 34th among qualified runners.
- In his three career matchups against them, Hunt has averaged 9.7 rushing yards per game versus the Ravens, 14.8 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Hunt, in three games against them, has not gone over 24.5 rushing yards.
- In one of three games against the Ravens Hunt has rushed for a touchdown. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Bengals (12/11/2022): 4 carries, 6 yardsat Texans (12/4/2022): 9 carries, 56 yardsvs. Buccaneers (11/27/2022): 5 carries, 15 yards