Table of Contents
The Norfolk State Spartans (6-4) host the Bowling Green Falcons (4-5) after winning four straight home games. The Spartans are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 14, 2022. The point total in the matchup is set at 144.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Arena: Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall
Norfolk State Betting Stats & Information
- Norfolk State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Spartans have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -222 or shorter.
- The Spartans have a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Falcons are 1-2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Norfolk State’s games this season is 0.2 more points than the over/under of 144 in this matchup.
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Bowling Green has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- The Falcons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +180 moneyline set for this game.
- The Falcons have a 4-4-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Falcons are 1-2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Bowling Green this year is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Norfolk State vs. Bowling Green Season Stat Comparison
|Norfolk State Rank||Norfolk State AVG||Bowling Green AVG||Bowling Green Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Norfolk State Spartans Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr. leads the Spartans in scoring, tallying 14.9 points per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Norfolk State’s leading rebounder is Kris Bankston averaging 7.1 boards per game and its best passer is Christian Ings and his 4.1 assists per game.
- Bryant makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spartans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Leon Ayers III averages 15.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Falcons.
- The Bowling Green leaders in rebounding and assists are Rashaun Agee with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.6 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Samari Curtis with 3.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.4 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Curtis knocks down 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Falcons.