Table of Contents
The Oregon State Beavers (4-6) square off against the Seattle U Redhawks (7-1) as just 1-point favorites on Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Beavers vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Arena: Gill Coliseum
Oregon State Betting Stats & Information
- Oregon State is 2-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 50%).
- The Beavers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -110 or shorter.
- The Beavers are 4-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Oregon State’s average point total in outings this year is 133, four points below the total in this game.
Seattle U Betting Stats & Info
- Seattle U has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Redhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -110 moneyline set for this game.
- The Redhawks have a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Seattle U’s games this year have averaged a total of 149.1 points, 12.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Oregon State vs. Seattle U Season Stat Comparison
|Oregon State Rank||Oregon State AVG||Seattle U AVG||Seattle U Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oregon State Beavers Leaders
- Jordan Pope leads the Beavers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.3 points and distributing 3.7 assists.
- Dzmitry Ryuny is Oregon State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.5 boards in each contest while scoring 7.6 points per game.
- The Beavers get the most three-point shooting production out of Pope, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson is at the top of the Redhawks scoring leaderboard with 23.7 points per game. He also grabs five rebounds and averages 0.3 assists per game.
- Brandton Chatfield puts up a stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 7.4 points and 0.7 assists per game for Seattle U to take the top rebound spot on the team. Alex Schumacher holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 11.3 points and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- Tyson is dependable from deep and leads the Redhawks with 4.8 made threes per game.