Table of Contents
The No. 22 Wisconsin Badgers (8-2) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (4-4) on Thursday, December 15, 2022 at Kohl Center as big, 23-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Badgers vs. Mountain Hawks
- Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Arena: Kohl Center
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Information
- Wisconsin has won 83.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- The Badgers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -8889 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Badgers have put together an 8-2-0 record against the spread.
- Wisconsin’s average point total in outings this season is 128.6, 4.9 points fewer than the total in this game.
Lehigh Betting Stats & Info
- Lehigh has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Mountain Hawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +2100 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mountain Hawks are 2-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Lehigh’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 144.1 points, 10.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Wisconsin vs. Lehigh Season Stat Comparison
|Wisconsin Rank||Wisconsin AVG||Lehigh AVG||Lehigh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- The Badgers leader in points and rebounds is Tyler Wahl, who scores 14.6 points and pulls down 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Steven Crowl is Wisconsin’s best passer, dispensing 3.4 assists per game while scoring 9.8 PPG.
- The Badgers get the most three-point shooting production out of Chucky Hepburn, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Leaders
- Evan Taylor averages 13.5 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for the Mountain Hawks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Ben Knostman’s assist statline paces Lehigh; he racks up three assists per game.
- Keith Higgins Jr. is reliable from distance and leads the Mountain Hawks with two made threes per game.