Table of Contents
The Santa Clara Broncos (9-3) square off against the UC Irvine Anteaters (7-3) as just 1-point favorites on Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Anteaters
- Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Arena: Leavey Center
Santa Clara Betting Stats & Information
- Santa Clara has won six of seven games when the moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- The Broncos have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -119 or shorter.
- The Broncos are 4-7-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Anteaters are 2-1 against the spread.
- Santa Clara’s average point total in matchups this year is 142.8, 0.8 points higher than the total in this game.
UC Irvine Betting Stats & Info
- UC Irvine has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Anteaters have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- So far this season, the Anteaters have put together a 6-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Anteaters are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for UC Irvine this year is 1.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Santa Clara vs. UC Irvine Season Stat Comparison
|Santa Clara Rank||Santa Clara AVG||UC Irvine AVG||UC Irvine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Santa Clara Broncos Leaders
- Brandin Podziemski leads the Broncos in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 19.2 points, pulling down nine boards and distributing 3.2 assists per game.
- Keshawn Justice leads the Broncos in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UC Irvine Anteaters Leaders
- DJ Davis is at the top of the Anteaters scoring leaderboard with 16.1 points per game. He also pulls down two rebounds and dishes out 1.6 assists per game.
- Bent Leuchten has a stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 7.3 points and 1.1 assists per game for UC Irvine to take the top rebound spot on the team. Pierre Crockrell II holds the top spot for assists with 4.7 per game, adding 4.9 points and 2.1 rebounds per outing.
- Davis is reliable from three-point range and leads the Anteaters with three made threes per game.