Table of Contents
The Phoenix Suns (16-12) will attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Los Angeles Clippers (17-13) on Thursday, December 15, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena as only 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:30 PM ET on NBA TV, BSAZ, and BSSC. The point total is 217.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Clippers vs. Suns
- Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSAZ, and BSSC
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Clippers Betting Stats & Information
- The Clippers have compiled a 13-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 68.4% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a record of 13-6 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -121 or shorter (winning 68.4%).
- The Clippers have a 15-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Clippers have a 9-10 record against the spread this season when favored by 1.5 points or more.
- Los Angeles’ average point total in matchups this season is 215.5, 2.0 points below the over/under in this game.
- Out of the Clippers’ 28 games with a set total, 11 have hit the over (39.3%).
Phoenix Betting Stats & Info
- The Suns have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won three of those games.
- This season, Phoenix has won two of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +101 on the moneyline.
- The Suns are 14-14-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Suns have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Phoenix this year is 9.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Suns games have gone over the total 13 times this season.
Clippers vs. Suns Season Stat Comparison
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Clippers this season is Paul George (among active players), who averages 23.5 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 4.9 assists per game.
- John Wall is averaging 12.3 points, 5.6 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game, while Ivica Zubac adds 10.1 points, 1.1 assists and 10.8 rebounds per matchup.
- George makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Clippers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker averages 27.4 points per game, while also pulling down 4.8 rebounds and dishing out 5.8 assists per game.
- Deandre Ayton records 17.0 points, 9.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Booker is consistent from distance with 2.3 made threes per game.