Table of Contents
A pair of sliding teams square off when the Oklahoma City Thunder (11-17) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (13-15) on Friday, December 16, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Thunder are 1.5-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game losing streak against the Timberwolves, who have lost three straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 231.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Friday, December 16, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSN
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder have a 2-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -124 or shorter, Oklahoma City has a record of 2-3 (40% win percentage).
- The Thunder have a 17-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Thunder have a 2-3 record against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Oklahoma City’s average point total in outings this year is 232.9, 1.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- Thunder games have hit the over in 16 out of 28 opportunities (57.1%).
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- The Timberwolves have won two of the 10 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Minnesota has a record of 2-7, a 22.2% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +104 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread 10 times this season (10-18-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Timberwolves have an ATS record of 1-7.
- The average point total for Minnesota this season is 1.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Timberwolves games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this year.
Thunder vs. Timberwolves Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Thunder this season is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who scores 31 points and distributes 5.8 assists per game.
- Josh Giddey contributes with 7.9 boards and 5.4 assists per game in addition to his 14.8 PPG scoring average.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Thunder, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- This season, Anthony Edwards scores 22.5 points per game and adds 5.6 rebounds and four assists per game.
- D’Angelo Russell adds 16.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Rudy Gobert is on the books for 14.1 points, 12.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Edwards makes 2.5 three-pointers per game.