Table of Contents
The Cleveland Cavaliers (18-11) are at home in Central Division action against the Indiana Pacers (15-14) on Friday, December 16, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Cavaliers are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under in the matchup is 223.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Friday, December 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH and BSIN
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Cavaliers Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers have won 15 of the 21 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (71.4%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -292 or shorter, Cleveland has gone 6-1 (85.7% win percentage).
- The Cavaliers’ ATS record is 17-11-1 this season.
- The Cavaliers have a 5-1-1 record against the spread this season when favored by 7.5 points or more.
- Cleveland’s average point total in matchups this year is 215.2, 7.8 points below the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 11 of the Cavaliers’ 29 games with a set total.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pacers have won 10 out of the 21 games, or 47.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Indiana has a record of 2-2 when it is set as the underdog by +234 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pacers have covered the spread 16 times this year (16-13-0).
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Indiana this year is 7.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Pacers have hit the over 13 times this season.
Cavaliers vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- The Cavaliers active scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who averages 29.2 per contest to go with four rebounds and 4.7 assists.
- Darius Garland contributes with 21 points, 7.8 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game, and Evan Mobley adds 15.1 points, 2.7 assists and 9.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Mitchell leads active Cavaliers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton’s statline this season includes 19.8 points, 10.6 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Myles Turner averages 17.6 points, 7.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game.
- Buddy Hield is dependable from deep with 3.6 made threes per game.