Table of Contents
The Charlotte Hornets (7-21) and the Atlanta Hawks (14-15) meet in a matchup bookmakers have listed as a pick ’em at Spectrum Center on Friday, December 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSSEX. The matchup has an over/under of 233.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Friday, December 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSSEX
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
Hornets Betting Stats & Information
- The Hornets have a 3-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Charlotte has gone 3-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -110 or shorter (winning 42.9%).
- The Hornets are 12-16-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under Charlotte has had set in matchups this season is 5.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in 15 of the Hornets’ 29 games with a set total.
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hawks have won four out of the 13 games, or 30.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Atlanta has a record of 4-9, a 30.8% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by -110 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Hawks are 11-17-1 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under in Atlanta’s games this year is 4.1 fewer points than the point total of 233 for this outing.
- Hawks games have gone over the total 17 times this year.
Hornets vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Hornets Rank||Hornets AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- The Hornets get 9.6 points, 9.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists from Mason Plumlee.
- This season, Kelly Oubre Jr. is averaging 21.1 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Oubre leads active Hornets in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young’s statline this season includes 26.8 points, 9.9 assists and 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Clint Capela’s statline of 12 rebounds, 12.1 points and 0.8 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Dejounte Murray knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game.