Table of Contents
The SE Louisiana Lions (5-5, 0-0 Southland) visit the Nicholls State Colonels (4-5, 0-0 Southland) after losing three straight road games. The Colonels are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 15, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 157.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonels vs. Lions
- Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Thibodaux, Louisiana
- Arena: Stopher Gym
Nicholls State Betting Stats & Information
- Nicholls State is the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Colonels have not played a game with moneyline odds of -322 or shorter.
- The Colonels are 3-2-1 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 4-2 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Nicholls State’s games this season is 2.2 fewer points than the over/under of 157 in this matchup.
SE Louisiana Betting Stats & Info
- SE Louisiana has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +258 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lions have a 6-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Lions have a 4-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for SE Louisiana this year is 2.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Nicholls State vs. SE Louisiana Season Stat Comparison
|Nicholls State Rank||Nicholls State AVG||SE Louisiana AVG||SE Louisiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nicholls State Colonels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Colonels this season is Latrell Jones, who averages 15.8 points, five rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Emanuel Littles leads Nicholls State in rebounding, averaging 8.3 per game, while Pierce Spencer leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- Jones leads the Colonels in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
SE Louisiana Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ Boogie Anderson averages enough points (11.8 per game) and assists (four per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Roger McFarlane grabs 7.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.7 points per game and adds 1.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the SE Louisiana rebounding leaderboard.
- Mehdi Pissis hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.