Table of Contents
The Houston Rockets (9-18) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the Miami Heat (14-15) on Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 218.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have gone 12-8 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- Miami has gone 5-8 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter (winning 38.5%).
- The Heat are 9-19-1 against the spread this season.
- The Heat have a 3-12 record against the spread this season when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total in Miami’s games this season is 0.8 fewer points than the over/under of 218 in this matchup.
- The Heat have gone over in 14 of their 27 games with a set total (51.9%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have been the underdog 26 times and won nine, or 34.6%, of those games.
- Houston has a record of 7-17, a 29.2% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +140 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockets have covered the spread 13 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 11-11-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Houston this season is 7.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Rockets have hit the over 13 times this season.
Heat vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Bam Adebayo puts up 20.6 points and 9.7 rebounds per game, with 3.3 assists.
- Kyle Lowry’s averages this season are 14 points, 4.7 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- Max Strus leads active Heat in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 21.8 points per game, while also collecting 4.1 rebounds and averaging 3.9 assists per game.
- Alperen Sengun records 14.4 points, nine rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, while Kevin Porter Jr. adds 18.7 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game.
- Green knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game.