Table of Contents
The Missouri State Bears (4-6) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (8-3) on Friday, December 16, 2022 at Mabee Center as 8.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Bears
- Game Day: Friday, December 16, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: Mabee Center
Oral Roberts Betting Stats & Information
- Oral Roberts has won all four games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Golden Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -353 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles’ ATS record is 5-2-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this year, the Bears are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Oral Roberts has had in its games this season is 14.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- Missouri State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +282 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bears are 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bears have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Missouri State this year is 22.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Oral Roberts vs. Missouri State Season Stat Comparison
|Oral Roberts Rank||Oral Roberts AVG||Missouri State AVG||Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Leaders
- Max Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 19.7 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Connor Vanover leads Oral Roberts in rebounding, grabbing 6.8 boards per game while also scoring 12 points a contest.
- Abmas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.4 per contest.
Missouri State Bears Leaders
- Chance Moore sits at the top of the Bears scoring leaderboard with 14.2 points per game. He also collects 4.9 rebounds and racks up 0.6 assists per game.
- Missouri State’s leader in rebounds is Donovan Clay with 6.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Matthew Lee with four per game.
- Bryan Trimble Jr. is the most prolific from deep for the Bears, hitting 1.9 threes per game.