Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (6-5) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Murray State Racers (6-4) on Friday, December 16, 2022 at CFSB Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Racers vs. Governors
- Game Day: Friday, December 16, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Murray, Kentucky
- Arena: CFSB Center
Murray State Betting Stats & Information
- Murray State has won four of five games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Racers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -287 or shorter.
- The Racers are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Governors have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- Murray State’s average point total in matchups this year is 142.3, 10.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- Austin Peay has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Governors have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +233 moneyline set for this game.
- The Governors’ ATS record is 5-3-0 this year.
- The Governors have a 3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Austin Peay this season is 7.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Murray State vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|Murray State Rank||Murray State AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Murray State Racers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Racers this season is Rob Perry, who averages 16 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Murray State’s leading rebounder is Damiree Burns averaging 8.5 boards per game and its best passer is Jacobi Wood and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Perry leads the Racers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Shon Robinson is the top scorer for the Governors with 15.3 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Austin Peay leaders in rebounding and assists are Elijah Hutchins-Everett with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.5 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Carlos Paez with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.8 points and 1.7 rebounds per game).
- Cameron Copeland knocks down 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Governors.