Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Raheem Mostert ahead of Saturday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET. AFC East rivals meet in Week 15 when Mostert’s Miami Dolphins (8-5) play the Buffalo Bills (10-3) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Raheem Mostert Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-125)
Raheem Mostert Rushing Stats
- Mostert has 610 yards on 136 carries (50.8 yards per game), with three TDs.
- He has tacked on 18 receptions for 126 yards (10.5 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 11.8% of his team’s 34 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- His team has run the ball 288 times this season, and he’s taken 136 of those attempts (47.2%).
- Mostert has racked up 179 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to six broken tackles), which is 36th among qualified runners.
- In his only career matchups, Mostert had 11 rushing yards versus the Bills, 38.5 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Mostert, in one game against them, has not gone over 49.5 rushing yards.
- Mostert did not have a touchdown run in that matchup against the Bills.
Last 3 Games
- at Chargers (12/11/2022): 11 carries, 37 yardsat 49ers (12/4/2022): 7 carries, 30 yardsvs. Texans (11/27/2022): 0 carries, 0 yards