Table of Contents
The Eastern Illinois Panthers (2-9) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the IUPUI Jaguars (2-8) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 127.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Illinois has not yet played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Panthers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars are 2-6 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Eastern Illinois’ average point total in matchups this season is 135.3, 8.3 points higher than the total in this game.
IUPUI Betting Stats & Info
- IUPUI has been listed as the underdog eight times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Jaguars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +106.
- The Jaguars are 2-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars have a 2-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for IUPUI’s games this season is 5.5 more points than the point total of 127 in this outing.
Eastern Illinois vs. IUPUI Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Illinois Rank||Eastern Illinois AVG||IUPUI AVG||IUPUI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is Kinyon Hodges, who puts up 12.4 points per game to go with 2.7 assists.
- Eastern Illinois’ best rebounder is Nick Ellington, who averages 4.5 boards per game in addition to his 6.4 PPG average.
- Kyle Carlesimo leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
IUPUI Jaguars Leaders
- Bryce Monroe’s points (12 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Jaguars’ leaderboards.
- Chris Osten grabs 6.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.8 points per game and adds 0.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the IUPUI rebounding leaderboard.
- Vincent Brady II is the top scorer from deep for the Jaguars, hitting 1.7 threes per game.