Table of Contents
The Furman Paladins (7-4) take on the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (6-4) as 6-point favorites on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Paladins vs. ‘Jacks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, South Carolina
- Arena: Bon Secours Wellness Arena
Furman Betting Stats & Information
- Furman has put together a 5-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Paladins have not played a game with moneyline odds of -265 or shorter.
- The Paladins have gone 3-6-0 ATS this season.
- The ‘Jacks are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Furman’s average point total in matchups this season is 154.1, 3.6 points higher than the total in this game.
SFA Betting Stats & Info
- SFA has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won three of those games.
- The ‘Jacks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +217 moneyline set for this game.
- The ‘Jacks have gone 4-4-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the ‘Jacks are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in SFA’s games this year is 3.8 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Furman vs. SFA Season Stat Comparison
|Furman Rank||Furman AVG||SFA AVG||SFA Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Furman Paladins Leaders
- The Paladins leader in points and assists is Mike Bothwell, who puts up 19.7 points per game to go with 4.4 assists.
- Jalen Slawson leads Furman in rebounding, grabbing 6.7 boards per game while also scoring 14.6 points a contest.
- JP Pegues makes more threes per game than any other member of the Paladins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Leaders
- The ‘Jacks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Sadaidriene Hall with 13.3 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- AJ Cajuste records more assists than any other SFA teammate with 4.3 per game. He also averages 8.7 points and pulls down 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Latrell Jossell knocks down 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the ‘Jacks.