Table of Contents
The New England Patriots (7-6) visit the Las Vegas Raiders (5-8) at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, December 18, 2022.
The Patriots are underdogs, but by less than a field goal (+1), against the Raiders (with an over/under of 44.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Las Vegas Raiders vs. New England Patriots
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders have a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Raiders are 3-6 against the spread.
- The Raiders have gone over in seven of its 13 games with a set total (53.8%).
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- Offensively, the Raiders rank eighth in the NFL with 361.9 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 24th in total defense (365 yards allowed per contest).
- The Raiders are putting up 23.7 points per game on offense (11th in NFL), and they rank 24th on defense with 24.1 points allowed per game.
- The Raiders own the 12th-ranked passing offense this year (233.5 passing yards per game), and they’ve been less effective on defense, ranking fourth-worst with 254.5 passing yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the Raiders rank 10th in the NFL with 128.5 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 10th in rushing yards allowed per contest (110.5).
- The Raiders rank 19th in third-down efficiency (38.5%) on offense and 26th in third-down percentage allowed (43.2%) on defense this season.
- The Raiders are putting up 6.1 yards per play on offense, which ranks them sixth in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 18th, allowing 5.9 yards per play.
- The Raiders rank 24th in the league with a -3 turnover margin after forcing 10 turnovers (31st in the NFL) while committing 13 (second in the NFL).
Raiders’ Best Players
- Derek Carr: 3,117 PASS YDS / 239.8 YPG / 62% / 20 TD / 10 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 269 CAR / 1,402 YDS / 107.8 YPG / 11 TD / 44 REC / 346 YDS / 26.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 82 REC / 1,247 YDS / 95.9 YPG / 12 TD
- Mack Hollins: 47 REC / 588 YDS / 45.2 YPG / 3 TD
- Maxx Crosby: 73 TKL / 19 TFL / 11.5 SACK / 3 PD
- Duron Harmon: 59 TKL / 2 INT / 5 PD
Betting Insights for Patriots
- The Patriots have a 7-5-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Patriots have a 2-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Five of the Patriots’ 13 games with a set total have hit the over (38.5%).
Stats & Insights for Patriots
- The Patriots are putting up 319.6 total yards per contest on offense this season (24th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 312.6 total yards per contest (sixth-ranked).
- The Patriots have been keeping opposing offenses in check on defense, surrendering only 18.4 points per contest (fifth-best). Offensively, they rank 18th by posting 21.2 points per game.
- From an offensive perspective, the Patriots are accumulating 214.8 passing yards per contest (21st-ranked). They rank ninth in the NFL defensively (201.3 passing yards given up per game).
- From an offensive angle, the Patriots are accumulating 104.8 rushing yards per game (23rd-ranked). They rank 12th in the NFL on defense (111.3 rushing yards surrendered per game).
- The Patriots rank 26th in the NFL with a 35.6% third-down conversion rate on offense, and 16th with a 39.5% third-down percentage allowed on the defensive side of the ball.
- In terms of yards per play, the Patriots rank 15th in the NFL (5.7) and sixth on the other side of the ball (5.3 yards allowed per play).
- After forcing 21 turnovers (fifth in NFL) and turning the ball over 18 times (23rd in NFL) this season, the Patriots have the eighth-ranked turnover margin of +3.
Best Players for Patriots
- Mac Jones: 2,198 PASS YDS / 219.8 YPG / 68.2% / 7 TD / 8 INT
- Rhamondre Stevenson: 164 CAR / 742 YDS / 57.1 YPG / 4 TD / 58 REC / 385 YDS / 29.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Damien Harris: 84 CAR / 383 YDS / 42.6 YPG / 3 TD / 13 REC / 75 YDS / 8.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Jakobi Meyers: 50 REC / 593 YDS / 59.3 YPG / 3 TD
- DeVante Parker: 25 REC / 460 YDS / 38.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Hunter Henry: 28 REC / 406 YDS / 31.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Matthew Judon: 49 TKL / 12 TFL / 14.5 SACK / 3 PD
- Ja’Whaun Bentley: 85 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Jonathan Jones: 45 TKL / 3 INT / 8 PD