Table of Contents
The Seattle U Redhawks (7-1) face the Oregon State Beavers (4-6) as only 1.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 135.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Beavers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Arena: Gill Coliseum
Seattle U Betting Stats & Information
- Seattle U has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Redhawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Redhawks are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beavers have a 4-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Seattle U’s average point total in matchups this season is 149.1, 13.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Oregon State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oregon State has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Beavers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Beavers are 4-4-1 ATS this year.
- The Beavers have a 4-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Oregon State’s games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Seattle U vs. Oregon State Season Stat Comparison
|Seattle U Rank||Seattle U AVG||Oregon State AVG||Oregon State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson leads the Redhawks in scoring, tallying 23.7 points per game to go with five rebounds and 0.3 assists.
- Brandton Chatfield leads Seattle U in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Alex Schumacher leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Tyson leads the Redhawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 4.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oregon State Beavers Leaders
- Jordan Pope scores 14.3 points and adds 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Dzmitry Ryuny is at the top of the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard with 5.5 rebounds per game. He also scores 7.6 points and adds 1.6 assists per game.
- Pope is the top scorer from distance for the Beavers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.