Table of Contents
The UCF Knights (8-2) are favored (-3) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Missouri Tigers (9-1) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at FLA Live Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knights vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Sunrise, Florida
- Arena: FLA Live Arena
UCF Betting Stats & Information
- UCF has gone 5-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3%).
- The Knights have not played a game with moneyline odds of -152 or shorter.
- The Knights have a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or greater this year.
- The average point total in UCF’s games this year is 9.4 fewer points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
Missouri Betting Stats & Info
- Missouri lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 5-4-0 this year.
- The Tigers have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3 points or more this season (0-1).
- Missouri’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 166.3 points, 24.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
UCF vs. Missouri Season Stat Comparison
|UCF Rank||UCF AVG||Missouri AVG||Missouri Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCF Knights Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Knights is Taylor Hendricks, who puts up 15.7 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Darius Johnson leads UCF in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 10.2 points per contest.
- Hendricks leads the Knights in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge is the top scorer for the Tigers with 16.5 points per game. He also tacks on 4.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Missouri’s leader in rebounds is Kobe Brown with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Sean East with 3.3 per game.
- Hodge is dependable from three-point range and leads the Tigers with 3.2 made threes per game.