Table of Contents
The UNLV Rebels (10-0) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a nine-game home winning streak when they host the San Francisco Dons (8-3) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at Thomas & Mack Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Dons
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
UNLV Betting Stats & Information
- UNLV has won all eight games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Rebels have not played as a moneyline favorite of -307 or shorter.
- The Rebels have a 6-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- UNLV’s average point total in outings this season is 140.5, 4.5 points below the over/under in this game.
San Francisco Betting Stats & Info
- This season, San Francisco has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Dons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +245.
- The Dons’ ATS record is 4-6-0 this year.
- The average point total for San Francisco this year is 3.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UNLV vs. San Francisco Season Stat Comparison
|UNLV Rank||UNLV AVG||San Francisco AVG||San Francisco Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- The Rebels leader in points and assists is Keshon Gilbert, who puts up 15.5 points per game along with 3.7 assists.
- David Muoka leads UNLV in rebounding, pulling down 6.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 5.6 points a contest.
- Gilbert leads the Rebels in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Francisco Dons Leaders
- Khalil Shabazz is atop nearly all of the Dons’ leaderboards by collecting 14.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and four assists per game.
- Tyrell Roberts is consistent from distance and leads the Dons with 2.3 made threes per game.