Table of Contents
The Syracuse Orange (7-4) are 9.5-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Cornell Big Red (7-2) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at JMA Wireless Dome. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 151.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Orange vs. Big Red
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse has compiled a 6-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- The Orange have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -467 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Orange have compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Big Red are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Syracuse’s games this season is 8.4 fewer points than the over/under of 151.5 in this matchup.
Cornell Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Cornell has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Big Red have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +361 moneyline set for this game.
- The Big Red’s ATS record is 5-2-0 this season.
- The Big Red are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Cornell’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 157.2 points, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Syracuse vs. Cornell Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Cornell AVG||Cornell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Jesse Edwards leads the Orange in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.3 points and 11.2 boards per game.
- Judah Mintz leads Syracuse in assists, averaging four per game while also scoring 15 points per contest.
- The Orange get the most three-point shooting production out of Joseph Girard III, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
Cornell Big Red Leaders
- Greg Dolan averages 13.9 points and tacks on 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Big Red’s leaderboards for those statistics.
- Sean Hansen is at the top of the Cornell rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.6 points and tacks on three assists per game.
- Keller Boothby is reliable from deep and leads the Big Red with 2.3 made threes per game.