Table of Contents
The Illinois State Redbirds (5-6) are 4-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Ball State Cardinals (6-4) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 3:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 141 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cardinals vs. Redbirds
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Ball State Betting Stats & Information
- Ball State has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- The Cardinals have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -181 or shorter.
- The Cardinals are 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Redbirds are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Ball State’s average point total in outings this year is 145.3, 4.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Illinois State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Illinois State has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Redbirds have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +155.
- The Redbirds have a 4-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Redbirds have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average total for Illinois State’s games this season is 3.3 fewer points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
Ball State vs. Illinois State Season Stat Comparison
|Ball State Rank||Ball State AVG||Illinois State AVG||Illinois State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- Payton Sparks leads the Cardinals in scoring and rebounding, putting up 14.8 points and 8.2 boards per game.
- Jarron Coleman leads Ball State in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 12.9 points per contest.
- Coleman leads the Cardinals in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Illinois State Redbirds Leaders
- Kendall Lewis has the top spot on the Redbirds leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.8 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Darius Burford’s assist statline leads Illinois State; he records 2.3 assists per game.
- Colton Sandage knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redbirds.