Table of Contents
The Oregon Ducks (6-5) host the Portland Pilots (8-5) after winning four straight home games. The Ducks are favored by 9 points in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 146.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ducks vs. Pilots
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Arena: Matthew Knight Arena
Oregon Betting Stats & Information
- Oregon has put together a 4-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Ducks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -463 or shorter.
- The Ducks’ ATS record is 6-5-0 this season.
- The Pilots are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- The average point total in Oregon’s games this season is 13.3 fewer points than the over/under of 146.5 in this matchup.
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- Portland has won one of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Pilots have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +355 moneyline set for this game.
- The Pilots have a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pilots are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Portland this year is 7.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Oregon vs. Portland Season Stat Comparison
|Oregon Rank||Oregon AVG||Portland AVG||Portland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Ducks is Will Richardson, who scores 14.4 points and dishes out 5.7 assists per game.
- Oregon’s best rebounder is N’Faly Dante, who averages six boards per game in addition to his 13.4 PPG average.
- Quincy Guerrier leads the Ducks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Portland Pilots Leaders
- Tyler Robertson averages 15.6 points and adds 6.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pilots’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Moses Wood is at the top of the Portland rebounding leaderboard with 6.8 rebounds per game. He also scores 14.2 points and tacks on 1.9 assists per game.
- Wood makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pilots.