Table of Contents
The Brooklyn Nets (18-12) will attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (8-23) on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena as 7-point favorites. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on BSDET and YES. The matchup has an over/under set at 230.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and YES
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have won 70% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (14-6).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -297 or shorter, Brooklyn has gone 6-2 (75% win percentage).
- The Nets have a 15-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point favorites this season, the Nets are 2-6 against the spread.
- The average point total for Brooklyn’s games this year is 6.7 fewer points than the total of 230.5 in this matchup.
- Nets games have hit the over in 13 out of 31 opportunities (41.9%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- The Pistons have been underdogs in 29 games this season and won seven (24.1%) of those contests.
- Detroit has a record of 4-10, a 28.6% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +240 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Pistons are 16-14-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 7 points or more, the Pistons have gone 12-6-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Detroit this season is 1.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Pistons games have gone over the total 18 times this year.
Nets vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Nets this season is Kevin Durant, who scores 29.9 points and dishes out 5.4 assists per game.
- Nicolas Claxton’s averages this season are 11.9 points, 8.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Royce O’Neale leads active Nets in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic scores 21.1 points per game, while also pulling down 3.6 rebounds and dishing out 2.4 assists per game.
- Killian Hayes adds 8.7 points, 2.7 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Isaiah Stewart records 12.1 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Pistons (among active players), hitting 2.6 threes per game.