Table of Contents
The Charlotte Hornets (7-22) visit the Denver Nuggets (17-11) after losing five road games in a row. The Nuggets are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 18, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 237.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nuggets vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ALT and BSSE
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
Nuggets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nuggets have won 61.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (13-8).
- Denver has gone 6-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -346 or shorter (winning 85.7%).
- The Nuggets are 13-15-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 8.5 points or more, the Nuggets have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- Denver’s average point total in outings this season is 230.4, 7.1 points below the total in this game.
- The Nuggets have gone over in 14 of their 29 games with a set total (48.3%).
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hornets have won four out of the 21 games, or 19%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Charlotte has a record of 2-6 when it is set as the underdog by +277 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Hornets have put together a record of 12-17-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Hornets have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Charlotte’s games this season is 10.0 fewer points than the point total of 237.5 in this outing.
- Hornets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
Nuggets vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic puts up 24.6 points and 10.3 rebounds per game, with 9.0 assists.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope leads active Nuggets in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Terry Rozier averages 21.8 points per game, while also grabbing 4.6 rebounds and averaging 5.7 assists per game.
- Mason Plumlee’s statline of 9.5 rebounds, 9.6 points and 4.0 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Rozier is the most prolific from distance for the Hornets (among active players), hitting 2.6 threes per game.