Table of Contents
The Charlotte 49ers (8-2) are heavy, 11.5-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Monmouth Hawks (1-10) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at OceanFirst Bank Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is 127.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 49ers vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: West Long Branch, New Jersey
- Arena: OceanFirst Bank Center
Charlotte Betting Stats & Information
- Charlotte has compiled a 6-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- The 49ers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -618 or shorter.
- The 49ers are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, the Hawks are 1-5 against the spread.
- The average total Charlotte has had set in games this season is 0.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Monmouth Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Monmouth has won one out of the 11 games, or 9.1%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +450 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hawks have gone 4-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Hawks are 1-5 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Monmouth this year is 18 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Charlotte vs. Monmouth Season Stat Comparison
|Charlotte Rank||Charlotte AVG||Monmouth AVG||Monmouth Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- The 49ers leader in rebounds and assist is Aly Khalifa, who grabs 7.6 rebounds and gives out 3.8 assists per game along with scoring 10 points per contest.
- Igor Milicic Jr. is Charlotte’s leading scorer, averaging 10.8 per game while tacking on 5.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Milicic makes more threes per game than any other member of the 49ers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Monmouth Hawks Leaders
- The Hawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Myles Foster with 11.9 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Myles Ruth records more assists than any other Monmouth player with 2.7 per game. He also scores 8.5 points and pulls down two rebounds per game.
- Jack Collins is dependable from distance and leads the Hawks with 2.2 made threes per game.