Table of Contents
The Jacksonville Dolphins (5-3) host the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (3-6) after winning three straight home games. The Dolphins are heavy favorites by 10 points in the contest, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022. The over/under is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dolphins vs. Buccaneers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Arena: Swisher Gymnasium
Jacksonville Betting Stats & Information
- Jacksonville is playing as the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Dolphins have not played a game with moneyline odds of -556 or shorter.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- The Buccaneers have a 3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- Jacksonville’s average point total in outings this year is 127, 8.5 points less than the total in this game.
Charleston Southern Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Charleston Southern has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Buccaneers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +400 odds on them winning this game.
- The Buccaneers are 5-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Buccaneers are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Charleston Southern this year is 12.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Jacksonville vs. Charleston Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Jacksonville Rank||Jacksonville AVG||Charleston Southern AVG||Charleston Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Jacksonville Dolphins Leaders
- Kevion Nolan leads the Dolphins in points and assists per game, scoring 13.6 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Jacksonville’s best rebounder is Jordan Davis, who averages 6.4 boards per game in addition to his 8 PPG average.
- Nolan leads the Dolphins in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Charleston Southern Buccaneers Leaders
- Claudell Harris Jr. averages 17.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Buccaneers.
- The Charleston Southern leaders in rebounding and assists are Taje’ Kelly with six rebounds per game (he also adds 11.7 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Emorie Knox with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.7 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Tahlik Chavez averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Buccaneers.