Table of Contents
The Liberty Flames (6-4) visit the Bryant Bulldogs (8-3) after losing three straight road games. The Flames are favored by 4 points in the contest, which begins at 12:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022. The point total in the matchup is set at 150.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flames vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
- Arena: MassMutual Center
Liberty Betting Stats & Information
- Liberty has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- The Flames have not played as a moneyline favorite of -185 or shorter.
- The Flames are 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Liberty’s average point total in matchups this year is 137.8, 12.7 points below the over/under in this game.
Bryant Betting Stats & Info
- Bryant has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +150 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled a 5-4-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total in Bryant’s games this season is 12.5 more points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Liberty vs. Bryant Season Stat Comparison
|Liberty Rank||Liberty AVG||Bryant AVG||Bryant Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Liberty Flames Leaders
- Darius McGhee leads the Flames in scoring, tallying 21.5 points per game to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Joseph Venzant leads Liberty in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while Colin Porter leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- McGhee leads the Flames in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 4.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Bryant Bulldogs Leaders
- Charles Pride is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also pulls down 6.8 rebounds and racks up 2.6 assists per game.
- The Bryant leaders in rebounding and assists are Earl Timberlake with 8.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 15.8 points and 3.2 assists per game) and Sherif Kenney with four assists per game (he also tacks on 16.2 points and 4.6 rebounds per game).
- Kenney is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.6 threes per game.