Table of Contents
The Northwestern Wildcats (7-2) hit the court against the DePaul Blue Demons (6-5) as 7.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Blue Demons
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Evanston, Illinois
- Arena: Welsh-Ryan Arena
Northwestern Betting Stats & Information
- Northwestern has been the moneyline favorite seven times this season. They’ve gone 6-1 in those games.
- The Wildcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -309 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Demons have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Northwestern’s average point total in matchups this season is 121.2, 13.3 points below the over/under in this game.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- This season, DePaul has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Blue Demons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +250.
- The Blue Demons’ ATS record is 5-6-0 this season.
- The Blue Demons are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- DePaul’s games this season have averaged a total of 149.5 points, 15 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northwestern vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|Northwestern Rank||Northwestern AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northwestern Wildcats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Wildcats is Boo Buie, who scores 13.6 points and dishes out 4.6 assists per game.
- Robbie Beran leads Northwestern in rebounding, grabbing 7.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.7 points a contest.
- Chase Audige leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Javan Johnson is at the top of the Blue Demons scoring leaderboard with 18.2 points per game. He also collects 4.9 rebounds and dishes out 2.2 assists per game.
- The DePaul leaders in rebounding and assists are Eral Penn with 7.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.4 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Umoja Gibson with 5.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 15.2 points and three rebounds per game).
- Johnson is reliable from distance and leads the Blue Demons with 2.8 made threes per game.