Table of Contents
The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (5-6) take on the Radford Highlanders (6-5) as just 1.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonels vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Kentucky
- Arena: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Kentucky has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Colonels have not played as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter.
- The Colonels are 4-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Highlanders are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Eastern Kentucky has had in its matchups this year is 14.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Radford Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Radford has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Highlanders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +104 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Highlanders have compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Highlanders have a 3-0 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Radford this year is 1.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Radford Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Kentucky Rank||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Radford AVG||Radford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- Devontae Blanton leads the Colonels in scoring, tallying 16.3 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Michael Moreno is Eastern Kentucky’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.4 per game, while Tayshawn Comer is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- The Colonels get the most three-point shooting production out of Moreno, who makes 3.2 threes per game.
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- Kenyon Giles is at the top of the Highlanders scoring leaderboard with 12.3 points per game. He also collects 1.4 rebounds and dishes out 1.4 assists per game.
- Shaquan Jules puts up a stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 8.2 points and 0.3 assists per game for Radford to take the top rebound spot on the team. Josiah Jeffers holds the top spot for assists with 4.7 per game, adding 9.8 points and 2.5 rebounds per outing.
- DaQuan Smith is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Highlanders, hitting two threes per game.