Table of Contents
The North Florida Ospreys (3-6) visit the Pittsburgh Panthers (7-4) after losing six straight road games. The Panthers are heavy favorites by 14 points in the contest, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Ospreys
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Information
- Pittsburgh has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The Panthers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1250 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Panthers have compiled a 7-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Ospreys are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 14 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Pittsburgh has had set in matchups this season is 5.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
North Florida Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Florida has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Ospreys have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +700 moneyline set for this game.
- The Ospreys have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Ospreys have a 1-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 14 points or more this year.
- North Florida’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 148.7 points, 1.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Pittsburgh vs. North Florida Season Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh Rank||Pittsburgh AVG||North Florida AVG||North Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and rebounds is Blake Hinson, who scores 16.4 points and pulls down 7.1 boards per game.
- Nelly Cummings is Pittsburgh’s best passer, dispensing 4.4 assists per game while scoring 10.9 PPG.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Greg Elliott, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
North Florida Ospreys Leaders
- Jarius Hicklen’s points (14.4 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Ospreys’ leaderboards.
- Carter Hendricksen is at the top of the North Florida rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also notches 13.8 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Hicklen is reliable from deep and leads the Ospreys with 3.3 made threes per game.