Table of Contents
The Central Michigan Chippewas (4-6) are heavy underdogs (+11) as they look to stop a five-game road losing streak when they square off against the Missouri State Bears (4-7) on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at JQH Arena. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Chippewas
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Springfield, Missouri
- Arena: JQH Arena
Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri State has put together a 3-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 42.9% of those games).
- The Bears have not played a game with moneyline odds of -610 or shorter.
- The Bears have a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Chippewas are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 11 points or more this year.
- Missouri State’s average point total in matchups this year is 126.2, 7.8 points below the total in this game.
Central Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Central Michigan has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Chippewas have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +443 moneyline set for this game.
- The Chippewas have a 5-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Chippewas are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Central Michigan’s games this year is 6.5 more points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Missouri State vs. Central Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri State Rank||Missouri State AVG||Central Michigan AVG||Central Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri State Bears Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bears this season is Chance Moore, who averages 13.6 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 0.6 assists per game.
- Donovan Clay leads Missouri State in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Matthew Lee leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Bryan Trimble Jr., who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Central Michigan Chippewas Leaders
- Kevin Miller’s points (18.5 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Chippewas’ leaderboards.
- Brian Taylor grabs 6.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 14.8 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Central Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Jesse Zarzuela is the top scorer from deep for the Chippewas, hitting 2.9 threes per game.