Table of Contents
The California Golden Bears (0-11) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they try to break an 11-game losing streak when they visit the Santa Clara Broncos (10-3) at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at Leavey Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 131.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Golden Bears
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Arena: Leavey Center
Santa Clara Betting Stats & Information
- Santa Clara has a 7-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 87.5% of those games).
- The Broncos have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -674 or shorter.
- The Broncos have gone 5-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Bears are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year.
- Santa Clara’s average point total in matchups this season is 144.2, 12.7 points higher than the total in this game.
Cal Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Cal has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Golden Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +478 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Bears have gone 3-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Bears are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Cal this season is 6.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Santa Clara vs. Cal Season Stat Comparison
|Santa Clara Rank||Santa Clara AVG||Cal AVG||Cal Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Santa Clara Broncos Leaders
- Brandin Podziemski leads the Broncos in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 18.2 points, grabbing 8.7 rebounds and distributing 3.1 assists per game.
- Keshawn Justice leads the Broncos in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
California Golden Bears Leaders
- Devin Askew is the top scorer for the Golden Bears with 18.2 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his stats.
- The Cal leaders in rebounding and assists are Lars Thiemann with 6.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.4 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Joel Brown with 2.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.1 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Askew makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Bears.