Table of Contents
The Stanford Cardinal (4-6) visit the No. 7 Texas Longhorns (8-1) after losing three straight road games. The Longhorns are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 18, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 132.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Cardinal
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas has gone 5-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3%).
- The Longhorns have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -608 or shorter.
- The Longhorns are 4-5-0 ATS this season.
- The average total for Texas’ games this year is 9.8 more points than the over/under of 132 in this game.
Stanford Betting Stats & Info
- Stanford has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cardinal have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +441 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Cardinal have put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Stanford this year is 0.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Texas vs. Stanford Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Stanford AVG||Stanford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The Longhorns leader in points and assists is Marcus Carr, who puts up 15.4 points per game along with 4.3 assists.
- Texas’ best rebounder is Timmy Allen, who averages 6.2 boards per game in addition to his 8.7 PPG average.
- Carr leads the Longhorns in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Stanford Cardinal Leaders
- Spencer Jones is at the top of the Cardinal scoring leaderboard with 11.7 points per game. He also collects 3.9 rebounds and racks up one assist per game.
- Stanford’s leader in rebounds is Maxime Raynaud with 5.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Benny Gealer with three per game.
- Jones is reliable from deep and leads the Cardinal with 1.6 made threes per game.