The NJIT Highlanders (1-9) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Niagara Purple Eagles (5-4) on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 122.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Purple Eagles vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: NJIT Wellness and Events Center
Niagara vs NJIT Betting Information
Niagara Betting Stats & Information
- Niagara has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Purple Eagles have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -167 or shorter.
- The Purple Eagles have gone 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Highlanders have a 4-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Niagara’s games this season is 8.6 more points than the total of 122.5 in this matchup.
NJIT Betting Stats & Info
- This season, NJIT has been the underdog nine times and won one of those games.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +143.
- The Highlanders are 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Highlanders have a 4-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average total for NJIT’s games this year is 9.4 more points than the point total of 122.5 in this outing.
Niagara vs. NJIT Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Niagara Purple Eagles Leaders
- Noah Thomasson leads the Purple Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 17 points and distributing 3.7 assists.
- Sam Iorio leads Niagara in rebounding, grabbing six rebounds per game while also scoring 7.6 points a contest.
- The Purple Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Thomasson, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
NJIT Highlanders Leaders
- Miles Coleman racks up 15.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Highlanders.
- Kevin Osawe has a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 7.6 points and 0.5 assists per game for NJIT to take the top rebound spot on the team. Raheim Sullivan has the top spot for assists with 2.3 per game, adding 6.6 points and 3.1 rebounds per outing.
- Coleman knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Highlanders.