Table of Contents
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (5-7, 0-0 Summit) visit the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (9-3, 0-0 Summit) after losing three straight road games. The Golden Eagles are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, December 19, 2022. The over/under is set at 157.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Jackrabbits
- Game Day: Monday, December 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: Mabee Center
Oral Roberts Betting Stats & Information
- Oral Roberts has been the moneyline favorite a total of five times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Golden Eagles have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -517 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles have gone 5-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Jackrabbits have a 1-0-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Oral Roberts’ games this year is 2.6 more points than the total of 157.5 in this game.
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- South Dakota State has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Jackrabbits have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +389.
- The Jackrabbits are 4-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Jackrabbits are 1-0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- South Dakota State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 141.7 points, 15.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Oral Roberts vs. South Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|Oral Roberts Rank||Oral Roberts AVG||South Dakota State AVG||South Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Leaders
- The Golden Eagles leader in points and assists is Max Abmas, who puts up 20 points per game along with 3.3 assists.
- Connor Vanover leads Oral Roberts in rebounding, pulling down 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 12.6 points a contest.
- Abmas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- Zeke Mayo records 14.3 points and 6.5 rebounds per game for the Jackrabbits, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Alex Arians dishes out more assists than any other South Dakota State player with 2.8 per game. He also averages 7.9 points and grabs 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Mayo is the top shooter from deep for the Jackrabbits, hitting 1.8 threes per game.